Sunday, July 13, 2008

Welcome Capri Russell!

Little Capri Russell was born at 3:30 AM on Thursday, July 10, 2008! Jamie started to feel the real contractions at about 12:30 AM, we arrived at the hospital at 1:30 AM, and two hours later, she was born! Jamie did a great job through the pregnancy and birth! I am very proud of her!! Capri was 7 lb, 2.5 oz, and 19 inches long. So far she has been an angel sleeping 3-4 hours at night and nursing well during the day.




Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Merrell Family said...

Congratulations. Sweet memories. She's beautiful!

The Pugs said...

Yea for you! Jamie, you are amazing. Capri is beautiful. We can't wait to see more photos!

Jenny said...

Yeah for you guys!

BensWeinberger said...

Congratulations! I hope things continue to go well with the new addition.

We really miss you guys! I keep meaning to call and see how things are going but as you can tell I have not done that yet.

Michelle and family