Brinnly has done a great job as the Big sister so far. I am very proud of her. She has wanted to hold her many times and is very gentle and soft every time. She has also done a great job helping mommy when she can by getting things and leaving her alone when the baby is eating.
Even though Brinnly has been super cute with Capri, she still will not sit still for a family photo. This next two photos are fun with her trying to wiggle away.


3 comments:
I almost didn't check your blog today and I am so glad that I did! Congratulations you guys she is beautiful.I hope I get to see you soon!
Awwe it's another Jamie Jr. She is a cutie just like her sissy and mom! We'll see you guys soon enough it seems. Time is flying by and in just 3 short months Todd will have a little girl to use as a scape goat...hehehe!
What a cutie! Congratulations!! Now that you don't live so far away - we need to come up and see your new little addition!!
Post a Comment