Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Brushing Teeth

One of the little known joys of having a kid is the nightly excitement of teeth brushing. Since Brinnly was a late bloomer when it came to growing teeth, we did not get to share in this joy until more recently in her life. Now she has a semi full set of pearly white teeth and it is a challenge to get her to enjoy brushing as much as I do. Watch one of our nightly episodes in this video!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Jamie - I hope you don't mind that I took a peek at your blog from Gina's links. Your Brinnly is getting so big!! I hope you guys are doing well. Good luck with the new baby! Love, Julie

Todd said...

Jamie, that is good stuff, I am glade to see you guys are posting! I will come more often.