Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Tami and Jamie - First day back to School

If you have visited the Pugmire's blog recently, you may have noticed a posting which included a picture of Tami and I in matching outfits (high pants, belts, and tightly tucked in shirts-Yikes). Well, it is payback time Tami! I love this photo of us on our first day back to school in 3rd grade. We were Hot Shots - and still are! Look close and you can see my cute sister Jen in the corner. Yep, she is the one with the pink top, fluffy skirt and a uni-belt. Gotta love the 80's ;)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Andrea! said...

Love the pic!! I think that's my leg right next to Jen...

The Pugs said...

*laughing* Let the war begin!! (Although I must say...we were a couple of cuties!)

Todd said...

Jamie, you and Tami are huge nerds! But, that is a classic. You need to learn how to skan photo's though.